- Performs technical inspections and repairs of rack and pinion elevator equipment and systems to ensure conformity with maintenance standards, recommending adjustments as necessary to preserve equipment integrity or react to changing operating conditions.
- Conducts thorough hands-on investigations and inquiries into equipment or system failures, and problem installations.
- Assemble elevator cars, installing each car’s platform, walls, and doors
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors.
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications.
- Dismantle elevator or escalator units in order to gain access to remove and replace defective parts, using hoists, ladders, and hand/power tools.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and inspections of elevators and escalators on a scheduled basis to ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgium France Germany Netherlands
Job Earnings: 1.500 - 3.000 EUR / month 8.000 - 12.000 AED / month