- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgium France Germany Netherlands
Job Earnings: 1.500 - 3.000 EUR / month 8.000 - 12.000 AED / month