We are looking for: Sauté chef, Fish chef, Roast chef, Entrée preparer, Pantry chef, Pastry chef
Chef de Partie Responsibilities:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keep your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgium