Chef de Cuisine Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on time.
- Planning the menu and designing the plating presentation for each dish.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Hiring and training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Stocktaking ingredients and equipment, and placing orders as needed.
- Enforcing best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to regularly update the menu.
- Keeping track of new trends in the industry.
- Incorporating feedback from restaurant staff and patrons to make improvements or resolve issues.
Chef de Cuisine Requirements:
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
- Passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Creative, innovative thinking.
- Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Experience managing inventories and stocktaking.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgium